Thursday, December 24, 2009

A look ahead to.....Swindon

Merry Christmas Addickted. Hope Santa brings you all you desire. I just want money. I really do need it. Times are tight you see. Not that it is ever mentioned on the news or anything.

We have a game on Boxing Day. How many of you are going to wake from your slumber to come? I understand if you don't. I doubt I'll have a lot of get up and go. I will attend mind you. I paid for my season ticket after all.

Swindon are the visitors. Sam's suspended. Mooney's injured. Frazer's 50/50. Kelly remains ailed. Akpo could start. Lloyd's replacement is anybody's guess. Izale will be off to Hearts soon. Racon is going nowhere. We'll see about that.

The Robins are decent. They are in the play-off places. Danny Wilson is a good manager. Ex-Addick Peter Shirtliff is his assistant. Billy Paynter scores goals. Charlie Austin has begun to. Jonathan Douglas has notable nous. Kevin Amankwaah has a stomach issue. A late fitness test awaits him.

We are at home. We should win. We should concede fewer goals than last week. We should keep a solid grip on second place. I should learn to write.

No comments: